St. Patrick’s National School was established on High Street, Trim on 20 April 1909 in a building that was previously a Methodist church.
Originally a one-teacher school, the pupil enrolment of St. Patrick’s has historically been quite low. In April 2007, the school relocated to Loman Street.
The school currently has an enrolment of 61 pupils. There are three teachers: Mr Larke (Principal), Ms Ibs and Ms Keane. The school also has a Special Needs Assistant, Bernie Moriarty, a Learning Support Teacher and Resource teachers, Ms Kilrane and Ms Grisewood.
Mr Trevor Larke
St. Loman’s Street
046 943 1892