The Church of Ireland’s Daily Worship app brings content from the Book of Common Prayer and the Bible to your device by presenting their content in one place, including readings and liturgies for each day of the year.
The app provides liturgies for five services of worship – Holy Communion, Daily Prayer (Morning), Daily Prayer (Evening), A Late Evening Office, and Compline – and draws on the rich liturgical resources of the Church of Ireland.
Grow in relationship with God through daily prayer. Read and meditate on Scripture. Prepare services with ease. All with the help of Daily Worship from the Church of Ireland Lectionary.
Daily Worship features:
- Complete Lectionary readings for every day of the church year, including Bible passages (from the NRSV translation).
- Instant access to Bible readings, prayers and responses, Collects and Canticles.
- Each day’s Lectionary on a single page.
- Browsing by date to future or past readings.
- Adjustable text sizes to suit the reader.
- Low light mode to avoid disruption in a service.
- Options to show pointing in Canticles and to save data on device for quick offline access.
- Authorised Church of Ireland content for all services.
Please bear in mind that Bible readings may differ between the app and the Book of Common Prayer.
How Daily Worship can help you
Personal daily reflection with readings and prayers shared with Anglicans and other Christians across the world.
Anyone taking part in a Church of Ireland service can use the app in their preparations for preaching, leading worship, intercessions, and reading the Bible.
Daily Worship can also be helpful for preparing orders of service or screen projections for use in a parish setting.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the functioning of the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If your question is regarding payment or refunds, please contact the appropriate app store directly.
Please note copyright restrictions. See www.ireland.anglican.org/legals for more information.