We look forward to returning to our Church buildings for worship on Sunday 16 May. While this is good news after 20 weeks of closure, we must continue to follow public health guidelines for the health and safety of everyone.
Please take note of the following important information:
- Please DO NOT attend church if you or a member of your household is experiencing, or recovering from, symptoms of COVID-19.
- There will be a maximum of 50 people allowed in Church, but only provided we can maintain social distancing of two metres.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Your name and contact number will be recorded for attendance.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Members of the same household are expected to share the same pew.
- Service leaflets will be placed in the pews.
- After the service, the church will be emptied from the back.
- Collection baskets are at the back of the church.
- Please do not linger or obstruct the entrance before or after the service.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you back to church.